1. General information
- his policy applies to the Website available at art-metal.pl, art-metal.co.uk, art-metal.cs, art-metal.es, fr.art-metal.pl, ru.art-metal.pl, de.art-metal.pl, ar.art-metal.pl, art-metal.nl,art-metal.pt, art-metal.se and its translations.
- The Website Operator and the Data Controller is: Jolanta and Grzegorz Dobrodziej, Jabłoniowa 124, 83-331 Łapino Kartuskie.
- You can contact the Operator by email at: IDO@art-metal.pl.
- The Operator is the Controller of your personal data that you voluntarily provide on the Website.
- Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Running a newsletter
- Responding to enquiries submitted via the contact form
- Preparing, packing and shipping goods
- Providing the requested services
- Presenting an offer or information
- SThe Website gathers information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- By entering into the Operator’s systems data that is voluntarily submitted on forms.
- By saving cookies on terminal equipment.
2. Selection of data protection measures used by the Operator
- The login and data entry points are protected by SSL secure data transmission. This means that personal data and login credentials entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The Website is hosted (maintained) on the server of the operator: cyberFolks.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how we use your data
- In certain situations the Controller may transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is required for the performance of the contract with you or for the fulfilment of the Controller’s obligations. The recipients of your data may include:
- hosting providers
- authorised employees and associates who need such data to achieve the purposes of the party
- providers of marketing services engaged by the Controller
- Your personal data will be processed by the Controller for as long as it takes to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, as specified in separate regulations (e.g. accounting regulations). For marketing data, such data will be processed for no more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Controller:
- access to your personal data,
- rectification of your personal data,
- erasure of your personal data,
- restriction of processing,
- and data portability.
- In terms of the processing referred to in Clause 3.3 c) you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of pursuing the legitimate interests of the Controller, including profiling, provided, however, that you will not be able to object if there are compelling legal grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- You may lodge a complaint against the Controller with the President of the Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, it is required for the use of the Website.
- You may be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, for the purpose of providing services agreed in the concluded contract and for the purpose of direct marketing of the Controller.
5. Information on forms
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by users, including personal data where such data is provided.
- The Website can store information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- In some cases the Website may record information that helps link the data provided on the form to the e-mail address of the submitting user. In such a case the user’s email address will appear inside the URL of the page with the form.
- Data provided on a form will be processed for the purpose determined by the function of a particular form, e.g. for the purpose of processing a service request, making a business contact or registering a service, etc. The context and description of the form always provide transparent information on what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- Information on user behaviour on the website may be recorded in logs. Such information is used for the purpose of administering the website.
7. Marketing techniques
- The Operator gathers website traffic statistics via Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc. based in the USA). No personal data is shared with the provider of the service, except for anonymised data. The service relies on cookies stored on the user’s terminal equipment. In terms of the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies by using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising content to user behaviour on the website, which may create the impression that the user’s personal data is being used to track the user, however, in reality no personal data is transferred by the Operator to advertising operators. Enabling cookies is a technical requirement for the use of such techniques.
- The Operator makes use of the Facebook pixel. This technology lets Facebook (Facebook Inc., USA) know that its registered user is using the Website. The technology relies on information held by Facebook; the Operator will not share with Facebook any additional personal data. The service relies on cookies stored on the user’s terminal equipment.
- The Operator uses automated solutions on the Website, e.g. it may send emails to users who have visited a particular subpage provided that the users gave their consent for marketing communications from the Operator.
- Cookies are computer files, in particular, text files, which are stored on the Website User’s terminal equipment and used to simplify the use of different pages of the Website. Cookies normally contain the name of the page from which they originate, the period of storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- Cookies are placed on the Website User’s terminal equipment and accessed by the Website operator.
- to maintain a session of the Website user (after they log in) to ensure that the user does not need to enter their login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- to achieve the objectives set out above in the Marketing Techniques section;
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until such time as they log off, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Most web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be placed on the User’s terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their cookies settings. Users can delete cookies in a web browser. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Please refer to your browser’s help section or documentation for details.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal equipment can also be used by the partners of the Website operator, including but not limited to: Google (Google Inc., USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc., USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc., USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to enable and disable cookies?
- If you do not want cookies to be placed on your device, you can change your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies that are essential for authentication and security purposes and maintaining user preferences may affect or even prevent your use of the website.
- To manage your cookie settings, select your web browser from the list below and follow the instructions::
LICENCE for 3D model files illustrative of the products of F.P.H. Art Metal Sp. j.
(C) Copyright F.P.H. Art Metal Sp.j.
1. General information
- The 3D models illustrative of the products of F.P.H. Art Metal Sp. j. https://art-metal.pl, including textures, producing a simplified representation of the products of F.P.H. Art Metal Sp. j. were developed by F.P.H. Art Metal sp.j. (https://art-metal.pl). They are available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Poland licence. For the licence text visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/pl/ or write to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA, 94042, USA.
- 3D model of Female LICENSE (C) Copyrights Reallusion http://www.reallusion.com/ Female model files are under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States license available at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us/